Do not pay your next car insurance bill until you read this…
- New policies are indicating that for years many drivers have likely overpaid on their car insurance.If You:
- Are Currently Insured.
- Drive Less Than 50 Miles Per Day
- Live In A Qualified Zip Code
Then you may qualify for one of the highest auto discounts the nation has seen in the last 12 years. If you have not had a traffic ticket in the last 3 years or do not have a DUI on your record, you may get an even larger discount.
When you buy insurance through an agent you also pay their commission. So in order to save, many drivers have turned to popular online services finding MASSIVE discounts and policies as low as $29/month.
As an authority on everything insurance, we decided to put this service to the test and after entering our zip code and driver information we were shocked at the results we found.
So, what is the “One New Rule?” NEVER buy insurance without comparing all of the discounts online first.
Note: You’re NEVER LOCKED into your current policy. If you’ve already paid your bill, you can very easily cancel, and be refunded your balance.
With average savings of 32%, these online services are gaining massive popularity. One of the most trusted, secure and effective free online service to check your discounts is Smart Financial. Over 1,000,000 U.S. drivers have already trusted Smart Financial to get significant discounts.
Here’s How You Do It:
- Step 1: Tap your age below to match additional discounts.
- Step 2: Once you enter your zip code and go through a few questions, you will have the opportunity to compare the best carrier quotes in your area for an average savings of 32% a month.